Medical device for professional use, recommended for the treatment of: Drug-induced dyschromia (tetracycline, minocycline…) Dental fluorosis Necrosed or devitalized teeth
- High viscosity for easy intra-canal implantation and prolonged impregnation.
- Neutral pH to facilitate complete release of peroxide and ensure optimal patient comfort
- The treatment is carried out in 1 to 3 stages within the office.
- A very complete system
- Restocking to sustain the results
- High viscosity for easy placement on the tooth surface and prolonged impregnation
- Easy to use for the practitioner
- Clear protocol
- Desensitizing gel for effective prevention of any sensitivity, remineralizes enamel crystals
- Minty taste
More on the product
|PRO-H35||1 syringe 35% HP + 1 mixing tip + 2 gingival barrier syringes + 2 curved tips||-|
|PROEM-2||2 tips for 35% pH whitening syringe||-|
|PSN-ECMD||-||Retractor size M|
SOME ADVICE FOR YOUR PATIENTS
To keep your teeth white after treatment, here are some tips to follow...
- Brush your teeth and use dental floss
- Have your teeth regularly cleaned by your dentist
- Avoid tobacco, coffee and tea which can stain your teeth
- Drink a glass of water after consuming products that can stain your teeth