MTA Bioseal is an endodontic root canal sealer based on Mineral Trioxide Aggregate. It is a double paste component that allows complete filling of all root canals including accessory and lateral ones.
- Homogeneous penetration of MTA in tubulis
- Prevention of the proliferation of bacteria
- Perfect sealing
- Fast and durable protective action
- Decreased working time
- Easy insertion into the canal
- Easy withdrawal when needed
- Do not discolour teeth
- Compatibility with MTA Biorep (repairing bioceramic MTA cement)
More on the product
|MTA-BSEAL||4g MTA cement syringe + 10 mixing tips + 1 mixing pad|
MTA BIOSEAL contains 13% of Mineral Trioxide Aggregate.
Use MTA Bioseal in complement with MTA Biorep to ensure your endodontics repairs.