Use of the self-etching technique for the preventive sealing of pits of permanent teeth in patients presenting a raised risk of developing cavities.
- Self-etching : no etching, no rinsing! A real time-saver
- For pits and fissures that are particularly sensitive to dental decay, as they are difficult to clean.
- Sealing with PreventSeal self-Etching pit & fissure sealant gives protection to sensitive tooth surfaces by protecting them with a waterproof layer of resin, which prevents the penetration of bacteria and enhances oral hygiene.
- Excellent bonding strength on enamel (21MPa) for a long lasting seal
- Optimal fluidity for perfect spreading into the pits and fissures
- Fluoride release for better protection against tooth decay
- Supplied with:
- Pointed brushes > For easy cleaning of the pits and fissures
- Extra-fine needle tips > For precise and economical sealant application
More on the product
|PVSE-25G||20 needle tips 25 g|
|PVSEAL-1.2||1 syringe (1.2 ml) + 10 tips|
- Instead of using small brushes, air abrasion can be used to thoroughly clean the tooth before applying the sealant.
- No traces of silica should remain as this impairs the adhesion of Prevent Seal
- The prepared surface must be thoroughly dried before Prevent Seal is applied, as the product is hydrophobic.
- The small brushes are autoclavable and for a single use.
- Prevent Seal is a composite resin and is therefore compatible with all other available composites.