Made from an acidic water based self-etching primer and a light-cured adhesive
For bonding of all filling materials, dual core builds up, compomers, resin cements, crowns, bridges, inlays and onlays.
- Delivers high bonding values to both dentine and enamel
- Dissolves the smear layer, penetrating the tubules and peritubular dentine, forming resin tags
- If applied to enamel, the Primer produces a significant pattern with an enhanced surface area, leading to improved enamel bonding
- No post-operative sensitivity Can be used with the Itena Bond Activator, to make the bonding agent self-curing.
- Ideal for areas which are unreachable with an LED curing unit
More on the product
|DBQAB-10||1 Bonding bottle|
|DBQAK||1 bottle of Prime "A" (10 ml) + 1 Bonb "B" bottle (10 ml) + 2 x 50 micro-applicators|
|DBQAP-10||1 Primer bottle|