ITENA was present to the tradeshow SCATE in Kuala Lumpur on January 26th to 28th. It was organised by the Malaysian Dental Association.
The tradeshow was the opportunity for ITENA to come to meet the Malaysian dentists but also to present them Klirich.
As such, Dr Laurence Bury led a conference on the product in front of about 100 practitioners.
The range of Dentocrown grows up !
New shade A1 is now available.
Self-curing resin for the making of temporary crowns & bridges, Dentocrown is known for its numerous advantages:
- Excellent compressive and flexural strength
- Temporary crowns and bridges which are extremely resistant
- Low polymerization shrinkage
- Better marginal adaptation
- Low exothermic polymerization reaction
- Increased patient comfort
- Easy retrieval from the impression owing to a rubbery phase
- Aesthetic result
- High stability of color and fluorescence
- Natural shine
- Easy polishing and finishing
- Perfect appearance in any light
It is with great pleasure that we announce you the launch of our Facebook page Itena Clinical.
This one aims to be in the service of the practitioners and will present, so often as necessary, our products, news, clinical videos and protocols.
We invite you to like and to share our page
We wait for you there!
Itena Clinical, the French dental product manufacturer and restoration expert; launches a new self-etching and self-adhesive permanent resin cement TOTAL C-RAM. This product comes to complete the bounding range with TOTALCEM.
This permanent resin cement, whose bonding strength is 50 % superior of the CIVMAR on zircone, presents the following characteristics:
- Self-adhésif specially formulated for ceramics. Works on enamel, dentine, metal, ceramic, porcelain, zirconium & composites.
- Dual curing (light or self-curing).
- Optimized gel state for an easy excess removal: simply cure 2s.
- Extremely thin film.
- Presentation in automix syringue.
- Two shades available : translucent and opaque.
- Two types of intra-oral tips: fine and extra-fine.
TOTAL C-RAM is particularly indicated for the cementation on enamel, dentine, metal, ceramic, porcelain, zirconium & composites. Without odour and taste, it will be appreciated by the patients for the comfort which it gets.
Periodontal oral gel
Composite filling with Reflectys in metal-ceramic crown fracture.